It is Canadian Table Hockey Association's policy to respect the intellectual property rights of others. In connection with this policy, the Canadian Table Hockey Association will not knowingly post content or other works of authorship that infringe the copyright rights of others.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing us with the following information:
- the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site including the URL or other specific information sufficient to allow us to locate the material; your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
For notice of claims of copyright infringement on this site the Canadian Table Hockey Association can be reached as follows: